Quang Binh Exploration 3 days 2 nights
Sunset Cruise – Tu Lan 1 Day Experiences – Paradise Cave
The 3-day-2-night package is designed exclusively for those who are looking for a vacation combined with exploring the uniqueness of cave systems in Quang Binh; immerse yourself in the amazing nature of Phong Nha – Ke Bang. This package will bring tourists prolific activities and unique experiences.
- Sunset Cruise Journey: A trip that departs from the Phong Nha Sunset Cruise is the perfect insert for any adventure journey, offering a great opportunity for you to experience the life of indigenous people and contemplate the sunset when it is gloaming.
- 2 nights at Chày Lập Farmstay: an engaging destination with full facilities including services such as restaurant & bar, swimming pool, herbal sauna, activities around. Chay Lap is the ideal starting point to discover the region’s magnificent caves, natural beauty, and villages from the Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park, famous tourist places as Dark Cave, Mooc spring, Paradise Cave.
- A great one day adventure of Oxalis: To explore nature, you can choose a tour that is suitable to your physical as well as weather condition such as Tu Lan 1 day, Hang Tien cave 1 day or easier level is the Nuoc Nut cave discovery tour (in case of unfavorable weather, you can join Phong Nha River Cruise tours – Son River explore, knitting craft villages, pancake and bloating fern shaped cake village.
- Paradise cave half-day tour: Paradise Cave – the longest dry cave in Asia with a survey length of more than 31km. Extent lengthwise for sightseeing is over 1000m along the wooden stairs which ensure minimal impact on nature. The LED lighting system is arranged scientifically to provide the most realistic observation about the magnificent stalactite system in the Ke Bang Karst mountains.
The package provides shuttle service from the airport and stays 2 nights at Chày Lập Farmstay is a place designed and decorated close, harmonious with nature. There are many free services such as biking, kayaking to explore the countryside or experience gardening, relaxing fishing right in the resort.
WE WILL PROVIDE
- 02 nights at Chay Lap Farmstay & Resort (double rooms, single guests can add an extra bed).(*) In the case of Vegetarian Lap Farmstay out of the room, we will change the location to the following hotels/homestays: Son Doong Bungalow, Ho Khanh Homestay, or Oxalis Home, or Saigon Phong Nha.
- Shuttle bus from Dong Hoi – Phong Nha.
- Sightseeing tickets, tram tickets.
- Caving & safety gear: caving helmet, caving headlight, life jacket, glove
- Basic canvas trekking boots (only if you do not have your own pair) sizes 36 – 46
- Professional English-speaking tour guide and safety assistant
- Porter and chef
- Shared dry box for phones and small cameras (limited availability for larger cameras)
- Water filter
- First Aid Kit and Medical Rescue Equipment (application by guides and porters only)
YOU WILL NEED TO BRING
- 1 long (easy to dry) pants and 1 long-sleeved shirt to wear during the trek (quick-dry)
- 1 pair of trekking boots/shoes – difficult terrain, good footwear necessary
- 1 change of clothes for after the tour
- 1 pair of calf-length densely woven socks (not ankle socks!)
- Medium size backpack (25 L) for your water bottle, personal belongings and provided caving helmet
- Personal items: mosquito repellent, sunglasses, hat, camera
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
Our packages are available throughout the year.
3 Days and 2 Nights
The adventure level of this tour is easy and suitable for most adults who are in good health condition; exercise, and outdoor activities regularly. Other sightseeing activities included in the package are suitable for families who love nature experience.
- 8 - 9 km of trekking
- 1 - 4 km of caving and crossing the river
- Swimming with short distances
- 1 day in Tu Lan cave
Number of Participants
Minimum 2 pax - Maximum 12 pax
16 years and above
All tours conducted with qualified guides and vehicles fitted with seatbelts. All accommodation provided meets safety requirements.
Please make your reservation as soon as you have travel plan. You are required to pay full payment for your booking to be confirmed.
For join-in tours, if cancellation request is received and acknowledged more than 7 days before tour departure, a full refund will be processed. If cancellation notice received and acknowledged less than 7 days before the departure, there will be no refund.
For private tours and any packages included private tours, if cancellation request is received and acknowledged between 30 days to 15 days before tour departure you will be charged a cancellation fee of 50% of total booking price. If cancellation request is received less than 15 days before tour departure no refund will be provided under any circumstance.
VND 5.600.000 pax
(The actual schedule may vary depending on the availability and departure schedule of tours but make sure to provide the full experience in the program)
Dong Hoi Airport - Phong Nha - Sunset Cruise - Chay Lap Farmstay
(Finger Foods/ Dinner - Accommodation)
The private car picks you up at Dong Hoi airport/train station (according to the arrival time) and moves to Phong Nha.
Check-in at Chay Lap Farmstay, relax or enjoy your time at the pool.
15:30: Tour guides will instruct you to move to Phong Nha Sunset Cruise, get on the board and begin your journey along the Son River. A great opportunity for you to experience the life of indigenous people and contemplate the wonderful gloaming over karst hills, enjoy some finger foods, cool drinks on board.
At the end of this tour, the boat will take you back to Chay Lap Riverside. Travelers can enjoy water sports (kayaking, basket boat, water hammock…) or rest by the bamboo rows reflected on the green river.
19:30: A bus transfer to Chay Lap Farmstay - dinner, rest at the resort.
Tu Lan discovery 1 Day - Chay Lap Farmstay
(Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner - Accommodation)
After breakfast, Oxalis's car will pick you up at 7:00 AM to depart for Tu Lan discovery (70km), it is the beginning of an adventure day.
The destination is Oxalis Office in Tan Hoa. You will attend the briefing, complete luggage packing, and sign on the disclaimer. The group will begin the journey by trekking across 2 km of corn and peanut fields to arrive at the Rao Nan River.
After crossing the river, you will climb the first hill to explore Rat Cave, a small but beautiful cave. Drop downhill into the next valley. Cross the valley on a flat path to reach the entrance of Hung Ton Cave. You will climb down about 15m with an additional safety rope before swimming out of the cave to reach To Mo Valley, where you will enjoy a fascinating lunch outdoors.
After swimming, you will move up to Hung Ton mountain (1km), cross Hung Ton valley (500m), and a small hill to go back to Rao Nan River (500m). Finish off the second day and return to the Tan Hoa office where a cold drink awaits. Transfer to Chay Lap Farmstay at about 7:30 pm. Check-in, dinner, and rest.
Paradise Cave - Chay Lap Farmstay - Dong Hoi
After breakfast, the car and guides will pick the group up at Chay Lap Farmstay for the trip. The destination of the day is the Paradise Cave ecotourism area. The cave is known as the "Underground Palace" with a length of 31km. Traveling 1.6km by tram and following the winding road from the foot of the mountain, Paradise Cave appears with the cool breeze from inside the cave. Itinerary to visit with more than 1000m along the wooden stairs.
After more than 3 hours of sightseeing, the group will move to Suoi Nuoc Mooc Restaurant for lunch.
At the end of the journey, the group will come back to Chay Lap Farmstay. Check out, see them off to Dong Hoi.
Parting - Ending the journey